The Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme provides an understanding of this transformative technology, covering cryptocurrencies and various blockchain protocols and networks based on the expertise of Oxford faculty and industry leaders.
Participants will not only explore what a blockchain is, how it works, and its applications - ranging from digital assets to intergalactic communications - but also learn frameworks and methodologies to develop and deploy business models built around this new technology.
Upon completion of the six week, online programme, participants will understand:
- How cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology work, the connection between technology choices, the types of use cases enabled, and their impact on business strategy
- A wide range of use cases for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology across various sectors including finance, telecommunications, energy, entertainment, and government
- The cryptocurrency and blockchain technology ecosystem, the players in it, the competitive dynamics, and the differentiation between various emergent sectors of this industry
- Various course frameworks to analyze and articulate the challenges and opportunities associated with the use of blockchain technology in a business setting
- How to leverage tools and resources to stay up to date on the latest technology and business developments in this rapidly evolving industry