Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals Certification Course
Earn your Official BIT Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals certificate of completion recorded on the blockchain.
Are you looking for a quick, highly effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin?Would you like to learn how to use Bitcoin safely and effectively? Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency and Digital Tokens?Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?Newly expanded with even more video content!
- Are you looking for a quick, highly effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin
- Would you like to learn how to use Bitcoin safely and effectively?
- Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency and Digital Tokens?
- Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
- Newly expanded with even more video content!
More than 150,000 satisfied students worldwide have enrolled in the Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals course.
Blockchain Programming Fundamentals: Ethereum and Solidity
Do you want to become a blockchain developer on Ethereum and don't know where to start?
- Are you intimidated by all the buzz around blockchain, digital tokens and smart contracts?
- Do you want to learn a quick and easy way to create and send your own digital tokens and NFTs to your friends?
- Want to learn the basic elements, and use the tools you need as a blockchain developer, and start to create your very own smart contracts and DApps on Ethereum?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES, then this is the course for you!
This highly-focused, action oriented course is truly unique, as it has been designed so that you learn to quickly use the most popular blockchain programming tools that allow the creation of Smart Contracts, DApps, NFT Videogames and much more.
In the course you will learn the following:
- Introduction to the basic concepts of blockchain and smart contracts.
- A complete tour of the Ethereum blockchain smart contract programming tool known as Remix IDE.
- Visualization of the properties of transactions and blocks through the transactions executed in the blockchain.
- Create your very own local blockchain using Ganache, one of the key tools you need to know as a developer on Ethereum.
- Deploy Remix IDE Smart Contracts on the Ganache blockchain.
- Implement your very own personal Metamask wallet for the creation and deployment of Smart Contracts.
- Deploy smart contracts on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain through Remix IDE and Metamask.
- Learn about and use Truffle, the number one tool used in the deployment of DApps and NFT Videogames.
- Access the Solidity code for ERC-721 (NFT) and ERC-20 Tokens on OpenZeppelin.
- Successfully develop your first Smart Contract for ERC-20 Tokens using Solidity.
- You will be able to send your ERC-20 Tokens to your friends.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain knowledge about the tools that allow software creation using blockchain technology.
It is highly recommended for:
- Visionary entrepreneurs and owners who want to upgrade their companies to the next level with the power of blockchain.
- Consultants who have some programming skills, and wants to transform companies by leveraging blockchain technology.
- People who are new to blockchain who want to improve their portfolio with new projects.
- Anyone interested in improving and adapting to current technological changes and the opportunities presented by blockchain technology.
Students will gain the practical ability to navigate the most famous and widely used tools in the world of blockchain technology development.